Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holiday Pics

I don't want y'all the past few weeks of my life have only been talk of advent, life verses, Tim Keller Books, etc. I also managed to squeeze in a little fun.... The first Christmas with Jack was so much fun for all.  He, like most babies, had more fun with the paper than the gifts, but he humored us and wore many costumes and outfits....I'm sorry kid, neither your mommy nor I would look good in a smocked outfit or reindeer pj's so you have to humor us :)

Also there were several parties like the Singing Christmas Tree Party (my roomies and I throw that one...)

and the Mistletoga party.....



I went to Dallas for New Years and wore "big texas hair" and sequins...


I spent lots of time with family.....



I saw one of my small group girls in the Nutcracker....



And I wore plenty of costumes...including tacky Christmas sweaters, togas, and finger tatoos (so maybe thats where Jack gets it from....)



I am enjoying a slower January (although its not staying slow for long with the National Championship game Monday, the Inaugural Ball next week, Jackson's Bread Pudding Throwdown, and a Birthday Weekend in Nola all coming up!) -- but even while enjoying the quiet and a day to fold clothes and clean, I appreciated December in all its craziness...just glad December only comes one month a year!

Hope everyone is having a restful holiday recovery weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment