Monday, February 13, 2012

Update

I haven't been good at posting, and I am not going to lie, its partly because I have been busy dating someone new.  I oftentimes share about breakups and lessons learned, etc, but I know I don't often share about my current dating life on this blog and thats for a good reason... (a) I need some privacy,especially in situations where I am figuring out my feelings, etc and (b) it involves someone else. Its not really fair for me to share TOO much about someone else's life on my blog.

That being said, here's what I will say about him at this point in time: he's kind and thoughtful, smart, adorable (or so I think!), love Jesus, and is motivated. He is an architect. He loves his family and is a loyal friend. I am surprised we work out so well together because although he loves cities, he is a country boy (and if you know me, I am so NOT country, just southern)! His major downfull is that he is not an auburn fan, jk. Currently we are doing the long distance thing (although he moves back to Jackson this summer) which has kept me busy with travelling or having someone in town...this is part of why I haven't posted.

Plus work has been busy and I've had a lot of fun trips with friends planned (2 trips to Nola, birthdays, etc)...but I am trying to get back on the blogging bandwaggon.

I still very much like I should talk about issues affecting 20somethings and singles...so I will continue to do that some this spring, just give me a chance to get back in the swing of things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment