1. Cocoa and a Christmas movie, snuggling on the couch
2. Ice skating!
3. Decorating a Gingerbread house (10 dollars for a premade house at walmart, plus a few extra packs of candy!)
4. baking holiday cookies!
5. Local Christmas play (this one is a little more expensive!)
7. Take advantage of the Free Christmas Cantatas at local churches
8. Go to the Bass Pro Shop (or anywhere else with a free santa) and take a picture with santa!)
9. Deliver gifts or go shopping while listening to Christmas music and enjoying a holiday milkshake or holiday coffee!
10. Take advantage of the fun holiday events your town offers - a singing christmas tree, an outdoor movie night, etc.
11. Pick out a tree and decorate it!
12. Take a day or night where each of you introduces the other to a family tradition -- special holiday breakfast food? Special cookies? a great cider recipe? a certain book you always read?
When You Face The Impossible
1 hour ago