This weekend I made meals for two friends who had recently had babies. One friend has twin toddlers so I knew the meal needed to be kid friendly! I tried this new recipe from pinterest (you can find GREAT recipes on pinterest) and it was so easy that I will probably use it again. I added a bag salad and cookies and instantly had an easy, yet tasty meal.
- one jar of tomato sauce
- one 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- Kraft 5 cheese mixture
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 bags of frozen cheese ravioli
- frozen spinach (thawed)
1. Mix jar of pasta sauce, can of diced tomatoes and 1/2 c. water together.
2. Pour about a cup of the sauce mixture on the bottom of the pan. Set the rest aside.
4. Place thawed spinach on top of ravioli.
5. Place one cup of cheese on top of spinach.
6. Add another layer of ravioli. Then add the remaining sauce mixture.
7. Add the remaining cheese.
8. Bake on 400 F for 45 minutes -- 30 covered and 15 uncovered. At the very end, sprinkle 2-3 tbsp of parmesan cheese on the top and let stand for 10 minutes before eating. YUM!