Friday, December 9, 2011

How Advent Saved Christmas and Mistletoga

READ ABOUT How advent saved Christmas

And, since I have been SO SERIOUS lately, sharing only articles and thoughts on advent, I wanted to share a couple pictures from last year's mistletoga...its one of MY FAVORITE parties of the year and its tonight!  I am lazy so I am wearing the same toga this year, just editing it a little bit :)

Christmas is about Christ, first and foremost, and I don't like how commercial it is, but I do think that celebrating good times with friends and family is a must. I am grateful for the men and women (especially my amazing girl friends!) that the Lord has blessed me with here in Jackson. They make life more fun and they hold me accountable.

So Happy Friday All, wish everyone was in town to come to Mistletoga.



No comments:

Post a Comment