Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Life Verse

Could my 2012 life verse have been more perfect for this year? It truly was a year where the Lord did not turn away from doing good to me.  I also feel it was a year that I grew in fear of the Lord.

"I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me." Jeremiah 32:40

Time for a 2013 LIFE verse, actually its past time (by 18 days!) Here are my two options for 2013:

"But forget all that— it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."  Is. 43:18-19


"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.'The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,“therefore I will hope in him.'” Lamentations 3: 22-24



Both seem so perfect for my life right now.  God is doing new things and bringing new mercies and faithful through hard times and waiting and heartbreak.  I also am trusting that he will have new mercies and do new things in Dave's and my lives as we look for jobs and a place to live, etc.
Which one would you chose? Or do you have another verse you would suggest?


Also, what is your 2013 life verse?






No comments:

Post a Comment