(1) casual dining spots that are "Dave-friendly"
(2) Sangria at La Tasca
(3) Neighborhood exploration and window shopping
(4) A saturday morning at eastern market (this used to include brunch at Bread and Chocolate before it closed !!)
(5) a run on the National Mall
(6) Sunday Morning Brunches!
(7) attending Grace DC on Sunday nights and Dave and I actually joining a community group since he won't be working til 10 at night anymore! (atleast not regularly)
(8) Tangy Sweet
(9) knowing that I am a 4 hr bus ride from NYC and girls weekends with a dear friend there
(10) Learning to cook on a tight budget...strangely I am very excited about this. I love challenges. Dave and I want to be able to enjoy a meal out on the weekends so the best way to do this is to eat cheaply during the week. It won't be gourmet, but I am so excited about learning to cook fairly healthy cheaper dishes so we can use the leftover money for a sunday brunch :)
Let’s Be “This” Kind of Friend
2 hours ago