Monday, June 18, 2012

**Birthday Boy**

I had a great weekend...8 mile run, pool day, birthday party, sushi (if I eat sushi, I automatically count it as a good weekend), and a birthday party for my favorite (and only) nephew.

I am sure his mommy will do a long post on the party. It was good a blueberry picnic theme with lots of baby blue and a little pop of red (that doesn't sound like it would work, but it really did!) She took tons of pictures of the decorations.

Here are the few pics I have...

Jack loved the balloons and decorations...



And I loved cuddling with my birthday boy..


Here is a picture with mommy and daddy...


And his cake face...


Happy Birthday Sweet Boy. You make our family so much better. And we are so excited that you will now be living in Baton Rouge.  SO SO much closer than Vermont. Now we can see you a lot more. I am sure you will be busy running around this whole next year and we cant wait!

On other more exciting news, I am about to leave for vacation!! I can't wait!!

1 comment: