I was counting 1000 things I was thankful for earlier this year and I kindof fell off the bandwagon. I've still had plenty to be grateful for, but I just forgot to list them, so picking up with 106...
106. family beach trip
107. Jack's first birthday
108. sushi dinners with the girls
109. when baby Jack lays his head on my shoulder
110. pool days
111. when your head finally hits the pillow after a long day :)
112. my new bike I am buying this wkd -- BF and I have recently started biking and I am finally buying my own bike
113. when my family holds hands during prayer
114. sermons that you know God scripted just for you
115. sweet texts from those that care about you
116. learning to fish
119. adoption - and the fact that our Lord adopted us!
120. new running shoes!
121. knowing someone is praying for you
122. when my BF sneaks a hug or reaches across to grab my hands during prayer
123. Boogie boarding with the cousins during tropical depression Debbie
125. tv nights with the roomies !
So much to be thankful for, and I need to be better about pausing and focusing on that!
What are you thankful for today?
16 hours ago