Thursday, February 14, 2013

1000 gifts: the VALENTINES edition!

10 things I am thankful about regarding DAVE and our relationship:

231. I am thankful for his hard working personality
232. I am thankful for the fact that he is not super emotional.  Sometimes this drives me crazy, but I am glad he's stable.
233. I am thankful for his pretty blue eyes.  Seriously, they are so cute!
234. I am thankful for weeknight dinners and tv shows together.
235. I am thankful that we booked our honeymoon to San Fran/Napa!!
236. I am thankful that he loves to travel like I do.
237. I am thankful that although he's not romantic, he is learning to be more romantic since I like it!
238. I am thankful the yummy meal he is cooking me tonight
239. I am thankful for his servant heart. He would really stop and help anyone out who needed it.
240. I am thankful that he makes me laugh.  It truly makes my days better!

10 things I am thankful for about my friends:

241: I am thankful that we were eachother's support during single years and pray we keep it up.
242: I am thankful for the sweet men the Lord has been providing for my friends the past couple years.
243. I am thankful for what will be a year full of happy weddings/marriages starting with Marriana in March.
244. So many sweet friends are throwing showers for me and rejoiced with me this December in my engagement. I am thankful for friends that celebrate with me.
245. I am thankful for fun friends to take tennis lessons with! Who are just as bad as me.
246. I am thankful for text messaging....its always fun to receive a sweet mid day text from a friend when you need it!
247. I am thankful for my roomies. All 3 make my life happier! ( I am also thankful for their BF's!)
248. I am thankful for a weekend visit with my friend Ashley this weekend!! It's always good to catch up with her.  We have the perfect balance of serious convos with laughing!
249. I am thankful for friends that pray for you-- pray you through broken engagements, heartaches, sickness, job search, etc.
250. I am thankful for my sisters and the fact that we get along well enough to be good friends. Not everyone has that luxury!

10 things I am thankful for about my Family:

251. I am thankful for my yogurt date with Jack Attack today!
252. I am thankful for all of us living close this year, specifically since it was a challenging year.
253. I am thankful my Dad works hard to give Dave and me a wedding and I am thankful my mom helps plan it (254)
255. I am thankful that Ansley got into a school she is excited to attend! Baylor next fall.
256. I am thankful for family dinners, even when Jack throws food.
257. I am thankful for family text messages.
258. I am thankful for my brother in law and pray my other siblings find great spouses too.
259. I am thankful for silly family sayings "BSB" and "fun and funky" and "baby pool"
260. I am thankful that we grew up singing les mis on the way to school! Fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment