Friday, October 28, 2011

What would you choose?

I'll continue with my blog challenge next week. I've been busy this week and sick and am taking my favorite youngest sister and a girl from my youth group to Auburn this weekend for the game and to tour the campus. I am so ready to be back on the plains!

However, a picture for your enjoyment...a girl after my own heart. Insert the words "Auburn National Championship Tickets" for "World Series Tickets" and this would have been me.

My motto has always been: men have let me down and leave, but Auburn football (although sometimes dissapointed) has always been there. Sounds like this lady knows that as well :)

And, I think it would be a safe bet to say he still proposes sometime soon. If he didn't already love her, the fact that she values sports so much probably won him over!

Not a huge baseball fan, not in the same way I love college football, BUT it must be said, Go Cardinals!!



No comments:

Post a Comment