My sweet friend Sarah is getting married in a few weeks...this weekend we had a mexican themed bachelorette fiesta for her....starting with dinner at SOMBRA and ending with margs, gifts, games, and mexican snacks at my house.
Some tips on throwing a good bachelorette party:
1. Pick a theme and carry it through
2. Keep it classy (no need to be filthy like some parties are)....
3. but also add a couple "sexy" elements....but just a couple will go a long way.
4. Drinks - its a bachelorette party, after all! but one cocktails if fine, not several options...
5. Do a portion of the event out and a portion at your house. (AKA, don't make the poor girl open up gifts in a restaurant!)
Here are some pics from our evening!
Sarah examining the decorations.
The Bride to Be and me
Sarah wearing her sombrero veil at the restaurant.
The drinks table.
We named all the foods...edible underwear....
and Passion Fruit
Flowers in the living room.
MUY CALIENTE banner
Favors....based on the popular country song.
Sarah swinging at the pinata
Decorations and gifts
Bra and Panties cookies from JANIES bakery
The hostesses with the bride to be
The food Table
The wreath on my door -- with Sarah's new initial!
Katie wearing the pinata as a costume