Friday, August 31, 2012

SUYL: what my FRIEND makes



Today I am linking up with SHOW US YOUR LIFE: SHOW WHAT YOU MAKE OR SELL and Kelly's Korner Blog.

Haha, I don't make anything..well sometimes I do, but I don't make anything worth selling. However, my friend Kristen makes gorgeous prints, scarfs, stationary. Her company is Thimblepress and here is some of the gorgeous stuff she makes.  You should all check it out....gorgeous stuff!  I have listed some of her products, but check the website out for more prints, notecards, coasters, bags.  She is quote talented and goes to tons of craft shows. Not to mention, she is affordable. Many prints are in the 20-30 dollar range!



The above pictures are her Jackson Collection. I have the entire collection and LOVE IT

Brent's Drugs (from Jackson Collection) - you may recognize this Jackson Staple from the movie, The Help.

Square Books in Oxford, MS

My favorite Jackson restaurant, Walkers -- it used to be a drive thru when my parents were my age, but now its an upscale restaurant!

Some of her fun notepads

The Oxford, MS collection (note: she also has a MSU Starkville collection, but I would never put that on my blog haha )

Mayflower Cafe - also recognizable from The Help

"The Grove" - a piece of heaven in Oxford Mississippi where the best tailgating I've ever taken a part of occurs

Her State flower collection - can't wait to buy my Mississippi Magnolia print!

City Grocery - the Oxford Bar where I spent many weekend nights and several friday afternoon on the porch watching the football fans arriving on the "Square" and sipping a glass of wine. I also occasionally splurged for the ritzy restaurant downstairs.

She just started screenprinting scarfs, shirts, etc. I don't think she has listed these on her website yet (although if you like her facebook page, you can see them!!)She has scarfs, shirts, and bags, you should check back with the site to see them.  Rumor has it, the orange and blue scarf is named "Katy" after a certain Auburn obsessed friend of hers :)


She has an entire collection of prints inspired by "It's a small world" at Disney World. This is my favorite of those!


No comments:

Post a Comment