Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I am linking up with E, Myself and I and my sister Marley to do midweek confessions for my first time ever.

*I have recently upped my working out and my face has responded by breaking out like a teenage boy. I have considered things like not going to Bible Study or dinner with friends because its so ugly looking.

*I think there is something to be said for the view that people eat when they are happy... the past 3-4 months have been great - time with family, great guy, work is going well, wonderful friends... I don't know if I was eating more or just not working out as much but I gained 5 pounds and now am having to kick my booty back in shape.

* I went to a lovely wedding on Saturday...with a very cute sweet date :)  Turns out a boy I used to date who really hurt me was there. (I am used to running into him so it doesn't throw me).. I would never plan to take my BF with me just to rub it in this guy's face, but I can't help but be a little happy that he saw I was fine and happy with someone else.  Everyone likes to look like their life is together in front of ex's, friends who hurt you, or boys that broke their heart, right? (I mean, isn't that the point of facebook??)

*Yesterday I wore a skirt to work that I bought my sophomore year of college.  And, it wasn't one of those classic pieces like a little designer black dress that you are supposed to keep for years. Just a plain plaid skirt from Gap or somewhere cheap.  Probably time to throw that away...

* I aced my first depostion (how have I been practicing law for 2- 2 1/2 years and this was my first depo?? i don't know...my first job was a lot of chancery work so lots of court time, no depositions)...My boss is friends with my parents and said he would have to brag on me-- I am 28 and still was very happy at that fact! Sure, please tell my parents what a good job I did!

* I still refer to my life in semesters...When I say next year, I mean fall 2012-spring 2013, not just 2013 in general.  I have been out of school for 2.5 + years.

* My bedframe broke during moving....in June or July. a new bedframe costs only 45 dollars. I just now bought one. Its nice sleeping up off the floor. I had just been sleeping on my mattress. Now its time to start planning my room!




2 comments:

  1. Yay for acing your first depo!! Oh, and as for your comment on my blog about the race there being BEFORE the parade---genius!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete