Monday, March 12, 2012

What not to say....

Please please read this post by a fellow single blogger....about the awkward things people say.  I might have to do a follow up post of some of my favorite singles stories.

Luckily, I just get annoyed or laugh at what people say, but people have some funny, irrational, silly, insensitive things to say about singleness.  a few people are downright cruel....  Fortunately, I understand what its like to sometimes say the wrong thing so I understand when other people do.  This should give you a smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Katy! You're so sweet to do that. And thanks for your sweet comment--loved the line about the ring not being the indicator of maturity or age! SO true!! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete