Time for Midweek Confessions with E, Myself and I.
- This weekend my BF and I are planning a friday night in. And I am way to excited about this. I have had so many events the past few weeks and have upcoming weddings and parties that the idea of dinner, sweats and a movie sounds wonderful. Plus, since I am cooking, I know I will get to pick the movie.
- I am so lazy that last night I bought the already cooked chicken in the grocery store and ate that for dinner... seriously, I went to the grocery store, not picking up food from a restaurant or a fast food place and I don't even buy nonprocessed food to cook? I ate already cooked chicken and sliced cucumbers. Man, I am such a cook.
- I am usually miss party planning extraordinare. I love hosting fun parties but I am throwing a party this weekend and have yet to make the menu. Its a cookout, any suggestions???
- When people show me pics of their children or nieces/nephews, I am sweet and comment on how cute they are but inside, what I really want to do, is pull out a picture of my nephew Jack and say "not as cute as him" I am THAT obnoxious aunt, I sure I hope I am not obnoxious about my own kids.
- When I have a bad day, I spend time looking up trips I want to take. I even price out the plane tickets and look at hotel prices. I got really excited when someone posted on FB that the exchange rate was 1.3 dollars: 1 euro -- thats the best its been in awhile. Does this affect my life at all? no. I still am not going to europe this summer BUT if I did, I have a good bit of my trip planned out...
16 hours ago