Sunday, March 10, 2013

Jungle Fever

Last weekend, I helped host a jungle themed lingerie shower for a sweet friend at our house.  She LOVES animal print, so we had a lot of fun coming up with the decorations! As you all know by now, I am a cheeseball who loves themed parties...so I love coming up with fun decorations....

I ordered these zebra lingerie cookies from Janie's Bakery...



We had a wine and champagne punch bar set up on the buffet....






I made an animal print rag garland for our mantle...



Sweet Sarah made a jungle vine to hang over the dining room and hung a monkey!




Lots of yummy treats....





Another tiny garland...


Dave was sweet and made this bunting for me! I was busy getting ready and he jumped in and helped.  Who knew he was so artsy??



Prior to the party we all went to dinner at Bravo's.  Here are some pictures of the bride to be and some of our friends! Several of us wore animal print in honor of our animal print loving bride!





No comments:

Post a Comment