Thursday, April 18, 2013

Engagement Pictures!


Here are some of our engagement pics.  For the most part, we loved them! I love that they were taking in Dave's hometown! 

You can see them all on a little video here... just click on the Katy and Dave client Gallery.  This video will only be up for a month.

By the way, isn't my fiance just the cutest?? A lot of times we see eachother at night when hes in jeans and a t shirt and I've been at tennis or put sweatpants on....so it was to fun to see him dressed cute for pics.  I get to marry this man in 71 days!! :) But who's counting right??














3 comments:

  1. I watched the video, those are great pictures! If anyone has trouble viewing it, it would not work when I used Firefox. I had to use Internet Explorer. We can't wait for the wedding!

    Aunt Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!!! Made my getting to see these! And these 69 days are going to fly!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. These are beautiful! Your outfits are all absolutely perfect. You guys are adorable together. Congratulations!!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete