Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I wore Wednesday: PARTIES

I have tons to share: 2 parties and engagement pics etc...and hopefully later this week I will, but things are kindof busy around here...3 parties in 6 days (it just worked out that most of our showers and parties ended up being all at once which is fun but crazy busy), an baby shower in Church Hill for Dave's sister, packing and moving out of my house by next week and Dave is still finishing up classes and thesis and looking for a job (I hardly see that lil boogar!)

So if updates are lacking, I am sorry :(  Here is a quick "What I Wore Wednesday" from this past weekend...)


Check out other outfits here.

(1) shower with friends

Dress: BB Dakota (from Zappos)
Neclace: The Blue Door Boutique
Belt: Banana Republic
Earrings: Simple Joys
Shoes (not picture): Madden Girl
Sweater: basic gap white cardigan!
(2) Engagement Party

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (from Rue la la sale)
Shoes: hand me downs from mom (apparently they looked too young for her)
neclace: borrowed from mom
earrings: simple joys

No comments:

Post a Comment