Sunday, July 22, 2012

411 (EDITED)

I edited this because I accidently left the last question off.  complete now!

My sister l did this and I thought I would too...



1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?


I started blogging 5 years ago when I backpacked europe to update my family and friends on my travels.  I then started blogging again a few years ago but didn't start doing it seriously until recently.  I realized with an abundance of mommy blogs, we needed some more singles blogs so thats why I started blogging!


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?


I went to Auburn and loved it!! I was in the honors college and majored in political science with a minor in  philosophy.  I wrote my honors thesis on US public policy on outsourcing.  I then went to law school at Ole Miss.


3. Where have you travelled?


All over the United States, France, Spain, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, Belize, Canada, Mexico, Malawi, Zambia.


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?


A law school education....and by that, I mean, I'd pay off my student loans.


5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?


(1) when people tell you how many cm dilated they are on their facebook status.
(2) people who are from other places, live in Mississippi, talk openly about how they hate it --- and wonder why they don't have any friends?
(3) one-upping 


6. What is your favorite movie?


The South of Music and Princess Bride.....but I also am currently in love with the 4 part BBC recent series Emma.


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?


White wine or some liquors.
Soda - Diet Dr Pepper


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?


TV.  Occasionally a good book, but I read a lot so when I have a spare hour or two, i like to veg out and watch a tv show or movie.


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?


hmmm...probably somewhere like Saks where I could buy some David Yurman, Tory Burch and a LV purse!


10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.


Umm, probably recently, when I was doing my workout video in my shirt only and the plumber walked in me (as recently shared in midweek confessions)


11. What day would you love to relive again?


January 10, 2011 --Auburn National Championship.  hands down the best day of my life.


12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?


Hmmm, Zooey Deschanel or Rachel McAdams.


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?


High school -Kibbles Deli, babysitting
College- Auburn bookstore, Kanakuk Kamps, Ann Taylor loft, babysitting, congressional intern
Law School- Policy intern (Heritage Foundation), secretary for a retired lawyer/oil man, babysitting
right after school -- lawyer of course


14. Show us a picture from high school or college.




*New York City 2006, right after college graduation


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?


probably China, South Africa or somewhere super exotic like Tahiti :)


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.


*from a recent family photo shoot through Blackbird Photography

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?



I see my self as 33 :) of course! Married, most of student loans paid off, working part time, with 1-2 kids (here's hoping!)  Obviously a lot of these things - namely kids and husband aren't circumstances I control but that is where I *HOPE* to see myself in 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment