Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Saw this on facebook, admit it, you can relate sometimes, can't you??? I am a runner, I have great friends, I read scripture and meditate, but sometimes I just want to sit down and have a glass of wine....

BUT I think it's more the "sitting down and relaxing" part that I need than the wine :)   Sometimes, you just need a break. So this ecard made me smile :)



I am going to a rock concert with Dave.  Now for those of you who don't know me well, I wear Navy Blue as a staple, I love J Crew, Anthro, Ann Taylor, Lilly, Tory Burch, Judith March, etc.  I love tailored clothing.  All that to say, I am about as preppy as they come, so being a rocker chick for the evening will be like wearing a costume.  I'm considering dressing up, we shall see.  Atleast jeans and a black top and maybe nails like these (I've always wanted to try, surprisingly enough....)  Anyone ever tried edgy nails before? Or has anyone worn edgy clothes and want to suggest something (not buying anything new though..)



I am currently in a crafty mood. I'm not crafty at all -- but I am a good follower, so I can do something that isn't that hard to do if I have a leader or instructions, anyone have some good craft ideas?  I like making fabric wreaths, so I may make an auburn one for football season. With orange and Blue Fabric....

Any other crafting suggestings from my snazzy friends?



Finally, I am hosting a Stella and Dot Party.  Its adorable jewelry.  For my friends in Jackson, please come! Its August 9th at my house.  For people who can't come but may want to shop, you can do so HERE on Megan's profile. Just click on my name.

1 comment:

  1. Cute neckalce! I like it!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete