Fall to do list -- crossing out those items I have already done!
1. Wear lots of scarfs!
2. Go to a college football game --- with a cute date!
3. tailgate in the grove
4. run in cooler weather
5. make a fall wreath
6. Cook Chili
7. Cook something pumpkin flavored
8. Buy a MUM
9. make a fall craft
10. go to a pumpkin patch
11. Drink Hot Cocoa and Cider with rum
12. Bake an apple pie
13. Halloween celebration
14. Carve a pumpkin
15. host a fall wine night on the Peachtree House Porch (we haven't had a wine night recently....or maybe a cider and rum night!)
17. Curling up with Dave to watch a scary movie
18. Riding the Ferris Wheel at the MS State Fair
19. Make Dave's 28th birthday special.
20. get my flu shot -- seriously this is on my fall to do list, I suggest you all get your shot too, I have no idea why people don't get their shots!
21. Take a cute date to the Jr League's Mistletoe Preview Party in November
22. Make Smores!
23. go to the Livingston Farmer's Market (only 3 more weeks so I better do this soon!)
24. Be more thankful.
25. Donate to a food bank
When You Face The Impossible
1 hour ago